Positive industry response to machines and service prompted the building of a 155,000 square foot just-in-time manufacturing plant to deliver built-to-order machines in record time.
This unique building opened in 2016 and provides an energy-efficient and automated infrastructure. It features geothermal cooling and heating, daylight-harvesting LED lighting, automated high-density part storage, and state-of-the-art inspection equipment.
The new plant allows us to:
- Ship more machines
- More efficiently customize and fully test machines
- Assemble higher-tonnage machines
- Showcase LIGHTSOUT™ plant engineering services
- Generous skylights
- Geothermal cooling and heating
- Motion activated LED lighting
- Low-maintenance landscaping
- Dedicated area for mold trials and extended runs
- Quality control lab with state-of-the-art inspection equipment
- Automated high-density part storage system
- High efficiency resin conveying and drying systems
- Dedicated chillers for each machine testing station
- Health-conscious cafeteria with landscaped outdoor patio
The mold trial and extended run area is supported by high-efficiency resin conveying and drying systems, as well as dedicated chillers for each machine.